Monday, July 27, 2009

Nicki and Ann's Squishie for the What is this Challenge.

Ann let me know that she liked Victorian and her colors were whites and creams and she also liked maroon or darker reds which I don't have much of but I do have whites and creams and she said she also liked pink, I do have pink, lol. I tried to make her squishy as Victorian as I could. I found the little girl image on the same blog that Lyn G posted about. Her hat was maroon but her blouse was white, I thought it would look good if her blouse matched her hat so I colored the blouse. Her face had no color so I gave her a nice blush and made her eyes blue. I think she turned out really pretty, I hope you like your squishie Ann! Thank you so much for your help!Nicki S is the other winner, thank you for your help also Nicki! Nicki let me know that she wanted blues with an Under the Sea Theme so I put together uts items and fabrics. I didn't know what I was going to use for her silkies so I went to google and typed in Free Clip Art and started clicking on links and found two adorable images. I didn't have to do anything to these but print them out. I hope you like your squishie Nicki!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Jill those are some AWESOME squishies. You are so very generous and kind, thank you, thank you. I love mine it is so perfect. You are truly a kindred person:)

Skye said...

Jill, these are amazing squishies...I'm drooling all over the place...I know each lady will certainly enjoy..hugs, Skye

NickiLee said...

Oh Lucky us! Awesome squishies!These are going to be fun to put together - I've been looking for one of those big fish for a long time - Thank you! Thank you!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Great squishies Jill! I am sure Nicki and Ann will be so happy with these new treasures!
Hugs,
Kerry