Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Goodies!

What a wonderful Christmas Cracker I received from Debbie S! It was loaded with wonderful things, I love it all Debbie! Thank you so much! It's amazing how much you can stuff into these little tubes, lol.
Here is a picture of the contents.

Thank you again Debbie, it was a wonderful Christmas Cracker!
Next I got a gift from my Secret Sister! Thank you SS I love it! It's a beautiful CQed bookcover for a notebook! I love note paper, lol, how did you know?
Isn't it beautiful you did such a wonderful job!

Thank you Secret Sister!
My mother covered a vintage mirror with lace and bridal lace motifs, she really did a fantastic job I can't even find any seams! Thank you mom, I love it! It will look beautiful on my dresser!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We drew names this year and didn't have quite as many over for dinner so it was the most relaxing Christmas I ever had!

1 comment:

Rose Anne B said...

Lovely cracker Jill, aren't we lucky to have such awesome CQing friends? Enjoy.

Love the bookcover and the exquisitely embellished mirror!!!