Friday, September 19, 2008

Debbie gave everyone a CD!


Debbie Q is new to cq and she didn't think she had cq things to give everyone so she gave everyone a CD of Christmas music. It's an instrumental with lots of flute.

I did listen to and it enjoyed it, thank you Debbie!

The only problem I had is it made me want to get out my Christmas stuff!

I do have a little Reindeer that I keep on my wireless router that my neighbor had made and I fell in love with. Anyway we both enjoyed the Christmas music Debbie, lol.

Thank you!

1 comment:

gocrazywithme said...

Jill,
Your pictures look great. If you want the pics in one post to be in a certain order, you have to either load them from last to first or move them after you've loaded them all. But I think the way you've done it works fine! Keep it up!
Janet in Colorado